You need permission to use ALL content on this website (picture, articles, videos, etc). Just drop me a note. Thank you. :)








I’m a 16 year old philanthropist, environmental activist, entrepreneur, eco-designer, keynote speaker, artist, animator, coder, (I make animated short films), illustrator, and writer. Simon & Schuster author. I am the CEO of Maya's Ideas, a company I started in 2008 when I was just 8 years old. I create eco-friendly clothing and accessories. My designs are sold all over the world and I have customers in Denmark, Italy, Australia and more. I love to use my creativity to give back. 10-20% of my profits go to causes local and global charities and environmental organizations. I have been featured in Forbes, Huffington Post, ABC's The View, NPR,CNN, TIME, Essence, Seventeen Magazine, The Steve Harvey Show, Entrepreneur Magazine, Redbook, FOX 5 Atlanta, Wired, Black Enterprise, Cosmopolitan Magazine, CBS This Morning with Gayle King, Ebony, TechRepublic (CBS Interactive), Atlanta Tech Edge, TakePart (Pivot Media),The Atlanta Journal Constitution, and many other publications. I've done three TEDTalks. My TEDWomen Talk has gone viral worldwide and it has over a million views and growing. I am the youngest female to do two back-to-back official TEDTalks. I spoke as a keynote at the launch of IBM Verse.


Click the logo below to donate to my nonprofit!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hosea Feed The Hungry!

We are donating to the Hosea Feed The Hungry food and clothing drive on October 24th! We encourage you to donate to a food or clothing drive in your area! We also donate 10% of our profits that we make from our shop Maya's Ideas to the Atlanta Community Food Bank! Here are some pictures of me packing up the food and clothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment